Which dining room?

~Christie~

The Deck 3 midship, Reflections, dining room. Entry is behind the Atrium Bar area. All set time dining is there not just for late or large parties.

If I remember right that MDR has 1 table for 12, 10 tables for 10, 10+ tables for 6. If your party is larger than a single table will accommodate, they will try to seat your group at multiple tables close together.

Make sure all the bookings are linked for dining purposes. Just because you booked as a group might not guarantee that the Maitre'D knows that you all want to sit together or as close as possible to each other. Also linking the bookings might help anyone that is waitlisted for the group's prefered dinner time.

The Deck 3 midship, Reflections, dining room. Entry is behind the Atrium Bar area. All set time dining is there not just for late or large parties.

If I remember right that MDR has 1 table for 12, 10 tables for 10, 10+ tables for 6. If your party is larger than a single table will accommodate, they will try to seat your group at multiple tables close together.

Make sure all the bookings are linked for dining purposes. Just because you booked as a group might not guarantee that the Maitre'D knows that you all want to sit together or as close as possible to each other. Also linking the bookings might help anyone that is waitlisted for the group's prefered dinner time.

Thank you! We are going through a travel Agent this time bc of the large number of us going. As long as we are all in the same area we don’t all have to be at the same table. Lol, there are 22 of us as of now. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you! We are going through a travel Agent this time bc of the large number of us going. As long as we are all in the same area we don’t all have to be at the same table. Lol, there are 22 of us as of now. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just make sure with the TA that all the cabins are linked thru the booking numbers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums