FTTF question (Faster to the Fun)

Since I have FTTF leaving from ft lauderdale, do I still have to pick an arrival time? Or can I go whenever? And has anybody recently left from port everglades who has used it tell me What time u went to the port, what time u got to start boarding, what was your experience like. And also what terminal conquest leaves from?

Since I have FTTF leaving from ft lauderdale, do I still have to pick an arrival time? Or can I go whenever? And has anybody recently left from port everglades who has used it tell me What time u went to the port, what time u got to start boarding, what was your experience like. And also what terminal conquest leaves from?

Since you have FTTF, you may arrive at any point during the boarding process. You may need to specify a time to be able to print your boarding documents.

Sent from my eye phone using a three legged yak FFS

I saw that on a FB group I am in as well and have been checking everyday for about a month. It isn't even showing that it was there and sold out. I am wondering if they haven't released them for all the cruises or ports yet. I am hoping that is the case at least!!! I have had my heart set on being one of the first on the ship since our last cruise lol!!!

We are booked for two cruises next year- January on the Conquest out of Port Everglades and June on the Breeze out of Port Canaveral. Neither have FTTF listed yet. I figured the June cruise would be a bit but am surprised the January is not out yet.

Keep checking. I have bought it a few times and then canceled it when I got the upgrade call and got great deals on upgrading to a suite a few week before. Once I got the upgrade I just canceled the FTTF and somebody else got it within minutes of it showing up as available again.

The cabin attendants arent big fans of it or the diamond /platinum early rooms because they have to bounce around cabins to get them ready instead of going down the line and doing it in a more organized manner.