Fertours in Havana

RJB

Has any one used them for private tours? Looking for a two day tour when we will be in Havana. Any info would be helpful one way or another. Thanks

Have you looked at the Cuba board? Many posts/threads about them.

I have a friend there if you want to go on a private tour. We used him on one of our two days when we were in Havana. We went to Vinales. It’s a couple hours drive there but he will take you anywhere.

There is also a hop on hop off bus right outside the port for $10 CUC. Our friends did that and were happy with it. The town is just across the street form the port and easy to walk to many places.

We are Just back from Havana, we spent 3 days with Nestor from FerTours.

One day we had a driver and went out to Vinales which is absolutely stunning, we also stopped at the orchid gardens and a tobacco farm. Next we spent a day in Havana, the old town is beautiful and of course had an open top car for a memorable ride.

We then headed to Cienfuegos where Nestor again met us to continue our tour of Cuba.

Nestor our guide was not only knowledgeable and accommodating he had a wonderful sense of humour. I would say probably the best 3 days we have had in our 10 years of cruising.

So FerTours are thoroughly recommended.

I used them in November for a group of 30 and they were outstanding..I am using them again in January!!

Tell Fernando Jan recommended him..

Jancruz1

Thank you very much. We are hearing good things about them both here and on the Cuba boards. I think we are getting more responses by using both boards. Many more people seem to use this board. :):):)