another wine question

imae39

I understand that we can not order a wine package when doing a 7 night cruise.

We will take the one person allotted free of corkage fee bottle of wine on board and two more and pay corkage. We will want a couple more for dinner time. Does anyone have a wine list of bottles for sale that they could post on here? Also can we buy wine in St. Marten and St. Thomas and bring on board and pay the corkage?

I understand that we can not order a wine package when doing a 7 night cruise.

We will take the one person allotted free of corkage fee bottle of wine on board and two more and pay corkage. We will want a couple more for dinner time. Does anyone have a wine list of bottles for sale that they could post on here? Also can we buy wine in St. Marten and St. Thomas and bring on board and pay the corkage?

You can bring additional bottles of wine from ports which are subject to a $15/bottle fee to be consumed anywhere on the ship. I’ve never been assessed that fee however we pay the $15 when we take it to the dining room so we either pay sooner or later.

Steelers36 has created an excellent document using the most recent wine list & compares the net cost to purchase wine onboard vs. bringing wine.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=410218&d=1503617110

You can bring additional bottles of wine from ports which are subject to a $15/bottle fee to be consumed anywhere on the ship. I’ve never been assessed that fee however we pay the $15 when we take it to the dining room so we either pay sooner or later.

Steelers36 has created an excellent document using the most recent wine list & compares the net cost to purchase wine onboard vs. bringing wine.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=410218&d=1503617110

This is a very handy price comparison. Thank you for passing it along!