Specialty Dining Package Question

Chris931

Some people have reported getting multiple starters and desserts, never tried it ourselves, we normally don't even get dessert there. We have never gotten charged even if the main course was over $20. We do have to sign the zeroed out bill.

But other than that, go in and order just like you normally would. DW normally does 1 side, and depending on where I do 2 (especially Cagney's where I like to get the mushrooms to add to the steak). Portions are pretty big.

I don’t see anything about a maximum entree cost of $20 with the Sdp. I know for platinum perk the main is up to $20 and certain venues have an up charge but the a la carte venues according to Ncl faq state one entree no exclusions at included a la carte venues with sdp.

At what age do they start charging kids to eat in specialty dining? Usually the grandkids order off the kids' menu - chicken fingers, etc.

but the oldest one - 10 next cruise - might want to order off the regular menu.

At what age do they start charging kids to eat in specialty dining? Usually the grandkids order off the kids' menu - chicken fingers, etc.

but the oldest one - 10 next cruise - might want to order off the regular menu.

If they order off the regular specialty dining venue menu, they will be charged no matter their age. If they order off the shipwide children's menu, the food is at no charge.