Silhouette Now???

Bozzie67

Anyone ons Silhouette now? How’s it going? Is it busy and how’s the food? How’s the Irish stew? lol. Any suggestions or tips appreciated as we are in board in a month. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Interested in the speed of immigration in St Petersburg please.

We sail on 23.06.18.

Thank you

We have been in St Petersburg for the last two days and immigration has not been much of a problem. We booked an independent tour and Celebrity released us from the ship at 8:00am. It took another 30 min to clear immigration, but we selected a slow line. The guards produced some sort of immigration card that was collected when we returned on the first day. We were in an SPB tour with 12 other people and we were on our way at 8:55. I would get in line to disembark on deck 3 at about 7:15. The line grew a lot longer after that. Enjoy the trip. The second day was a breeze we just showed our passports and the guard said “bye bye”. No card or anything else.

Enjoy you trip

Interested in the speed of immigration in St Petersburg please.

We sail on 23.06.18.

Thank you

It was a fairly smooth and painless experience. We had expected to wait a long time for processing as we weren’t doing a ship tour but we got through relatively quickly and certainly in time to meet our on shore tour coming.

We have certainly experienced longer queues and waits elsewhere

Regards

Helen

We have been in St Petersburg for the last two days and immigration has not been much of a problem. We booked an independent tour and Celebrity released us from the ship at 8:00am. It took another 30 min to clear immigration, but we selected a slow line. The guards produced some sort of immigration card that was collected when we returned on the first day. We were in an SPB tour with 12 other people and we were on our way at 8:55. I would get in line to disembark on deck 3 at about 7:15. The line grew a lot longer after that. Enjoy the trip. The second day was a breeze we just showed our passports and the guard said “bye bye”. No card or anything else.

Enjoy you trip

Thanks for the information as we will be aboard the Silhouette in two weeks!

Can I ask you currently onboard, what are the port transfer arrangements other than SPB? Are Celeb offering a shuttle bus where the dock is some way from the town/city?

Yes, Celebrity seems to have shuttle buses available in many of the ports. I remember they were available in Helsinki and Copenhagen and I think Tallin. I don’t remember about Stockholm. Celebrity also seems to have a deal with the Hop on Hop off buses that they also sell tickets for those buses. There seems to be slight premium.

Yes, Celebrity seems to have shuttle buses available in many of the ports. I remember they were available in Helsinki and Copenhagen and I think Tallin. I don’t remember about Stockholm. Celebrity also seems to have a deal with the Hop on Hop off buses that they also sell tickets for those buses. There seems to be slight premium.

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in on your reply . Is Qsine operating as normal ?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Buses were available in Stockholm last year, for a fee.