Current Beverage price

Good Morning Cruisers!!!

We are excited as our cruise approaches

6/28-7/7 9day Anthem Of seas

May question or rather request is. Anyone have any images of current prices of The Beverages maybe even the menus on board .. as we are contemplating Drink package..

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Good Morning Cruisers!!!

May question or rather request is. Anyone have any images of current prices of The Beverages maybe even the menus on board .. as we are contemplating Drink package..

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't have photos of the drinks menus but we are recently back and I have my receipts as we decided not to buy a package. I have indicated the price followed by the cost with tip in brackets.

Draft beer (on our cruise only Heineken and Newcastle as options) were $6.00 ($7.08), cheapest glass of wine and mixed cocktails were $12.00 ($14.16), pops were $3.25 ($3.84), drink of the day were $8.00 ($9.44), shot on the rocks (sambuca, kahlua) was $7.00 ($8.26).

We purchased both the 10 mixed drinks punch card once it became available which was $88.50, including tip and also purchased the draft beer card for $57.82 so that saved us a few dollars vs. buying them a la carte (savings of $5.66 for mixed drinks and $1.30 for beer).

We had also pre-purchased the coffee card to cover off cappuccinos and lattes (not sure if they are included in the drinks package with RCI).

Hope this helps!

I like the idea of mixed drink and draft beer punch card. Where do you find these and about what day? We are taking a 7 day out of Barcelona and are not buying the drink package because we will be off the ship most days, but it would come in handy on our day at sea on the last day.

I like the idea of mixed drink and draft beer punch card. Where do you find these and about what day? We are taking a 7 day out of Barcelona and are not buying the drink package because we will be off the ship most days, but it would come in handy on our day at sea on the last day.

If they are going to be sold at all, on a 7 night cruise they most often appear on Day 4. Usually there is a notice in the daily Cruise Compass, but you can ask at any bar.

Hi Leslierx.

We were on board the Brilliance doing a 13 night itinerary.

The 10 drink card showed up on Day 5. It was advertised in the Cruise Planner and there were also signs for it at every bar throughout the ship. They were available for purchase at any bar. We actually bought ours at Vintages because we really liked the bar tender there and wanted him to get the gratuity despite the fact that they didn't serve mixed drinks at his bar.

The beer card started being offered on Day 7 and could be purchased at any bar where they offered draft beer. It was very limiting for us given that they only had two varieties on board but we had been primarily drinking Heineken on draft anyhow so no issues there.

We purchased the 10 mixed drink card when we did a 7 night on the Oasis in January 2016. I believe that it was available for purchase on Day 3 or 4. I did not see the draft card on the Oasis so not sure if it's offered on 7 day itineraries.

I feel the drink card in particular is a good compromise for someone who doesn't want to buy the drink package but will have enough beverages that you can save some money vs. buying one at a time at list price.

Happy cruising!

Hi Leslierx.

We were on board the Brilliance doing a 13 night itinerary.

The 10 drink card showed up on Day 5. It was advertised in the Cruise Planner and there were also signs for it at every bar throughout the ship. They were available for purchase at any bar. We actually bought ours at Vintages because we really liked the bar tender there and wanted him to get the gratuity despite the fact that they didn't serve mixed drinks at his bar.

The beer card started being offered on Day 7 and could be purchased at any bar where they offered draft beer. It was very limiting for us given that they only had two varieties on board but we had been primarily drinking Heineken on draft anyhow so no issues there.

We purchased the 10 mixed drink card when we did a 7 night on the Oasis in January 2016. I believe that it was available for purchase on Day 3 or 4. I did not see the draft card on the Oasis so not sure if it's offered on 7 day itineraries.

I feel the drink card in particular is a good compromise for someone who doesn't want to buy the drink package but will have enough beverages that you can save some money vs. buying one at a time at list price.

Happy cruising!

Hi!

New to all this! :) Can you share the card with someone? Or does everyone need to have their own?

Absolutely it can be shared as another member posted. They even use that as a selling feature in their advertisement. The one thing to keep in mind is that it is a paper card. The person who sells it to you will write your name and folio number on the back but we were never asked to produce our sign and sail card to verify that it was ours. All this to say that if you loose it you do have the potential of never seeing it again.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Stick to beer or mixed drinks because the frozen ones have no alcohol in them. If you tip extra, mind you they are already getting 18%, some times the pour is a little better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi!

New to all this! :) Can you share the card with someone? Or does everyone need to have their own?

Yes, but remember not sold on all cruises, might be available one sailing and not the next on same ship. No set day selling, can be late as 4,5 on 7 nite. Seen not until day 7,8 on 12nite. Just their way of increasing Alcohol sales to meet their weekly quota...

Yes, but remember not sold on all cruises, might be available one sailing and not the next on same ship. No set day selling, can be late as 4,5 on 7 nite. Seen not until day 7,8 on 12nite. Just their way of increasing Alcohol sales to meet their weekly quota...

Thanks for all the info!

Wow the above are great thank you.. Now with deluxe drink package

What is NOT included??

For instance is a “Bloody Mary” or Mojitos covered with this Package ?? Drink of day souvenir cups??

All drinks up to the package limit ($12 or $13) are covered, which would normally include Bloody Mary's and Mojito's. Souvenir cups, drinks from room service, drinks from your mini-bar are not included.

Good Morning Cruisers!!!

Thanks in advance

Here is a spreadsheet that can be used to see if the package is worth it to you are not. I have some pop up notes in it to explain how to use it.

Beverage Program Calculation.xls