FTTF Boarding Time in Miami

CruisinLJ

11:00 am they start calling Diamond, Platinum and FTTF to board. Terminal doors open at 9:30 am to priority boarding people. (Diamond, Platinum and FTTF). We just did a cruise on Glory last month and that was the times we noticed. We had FTTF and were in line at priority boarding on the side of the terminal and they opened doors at 9:30 am. We were checked in and DONE waiting to board by 10:00 am and thats because of the fiasco of doing the gift cards onto your sail & sign card. First they tried telling us we had to have the physical gift card and they do not accept emailed E-Gift cards. I said B*** S*** get a supervisor over here now because I know damn well 80% or better the gift cards that people bring are the printed E-Gift cards. Super comes over and asks whats going on, I explain and she turns and looks at the lady behind the counter and "MOVE" the super put ALL of our E-Gift cards onto our S&S cards. ignored the 3 card limit because 1 couple in our group had 5 of them. We sat in the FTTF lounge for maybe an hour and they called priority boarding (Diamond, Platinum and FTTF) We were on the ship at 11:15am. Went straight to our room and dropped off our carry ons camera bag, 12 packs of pop into fridge, emptied my pockets of wallet, change, keys, passports and other crap into the safe and out on deck with drink of the day in hands by 11:45 am.

• Like 1

11:00 am they start calling Diamond, Platinum and FTTF to board. Terminal doors open at 9:30 am to priority boarding people. (Diamond, Platinum and FTTF). We just did a cruise on Glory last month and that was the times we noticed. We had FTTF and were in line at priority boarding on the side of the terminal and they opened doors at 9:30 am. We were checked in and DONE waiting to board by 10:00 am and thats because of the fiasco of doing the gift cards onto your sail & sign card. First they tried telling us we had to have the physical gift card and they do not accept emailed E-Gift cards. I said B*** S*** get a supervisor over here now because I know damn well 80% or better the gift cards that people bring are the printed E-Gift cards. Super comes over and asks whats going on, I explain and she turns and looks at the lady behind the counter and "MOVE" the super put ALL of our E-Gift cards onto our S&S cards. ignored the 3 card limit because 1 couple in our group had 5 of them. We sat in the FTTF lounge for maybe an hour and they called priority boarding (Diamond, Platinum and FTTF) We were on the ship at 11:15am. Went straight to our room and dropped off our carry ons camera bag, 12 packs of pop into fridge, emptied my pockets of wallet, change, keys, passports and other crap into the safe and out on deck with drink of the day in hands by 11:45 am.

THANKS! This was the info I needed. You did the right thing on getting the supervisor over there. I can't stand it when the frontline people tell you something that you know is wrong.