Celebrity website and Chrome...anyone getting this?

pugdad1

I have been having trouble with the Celebrity website all morning. I put in my username and email and it asks me to fill out a black form. When I do it balks and says that username or email (I've tried both) is already taken, and to enter the password. When I do, it says the password is wrong, then it asks me one of my security questions. I answer it right and it says I have to reset the password. Three attempts and it keeps saying you can't repeat a password you've used. I'm not repeating a password I've used! Leaving on Celebrity Summit on 6/17 and was hoping to print out the sea pass, etc. :( Also, I tried accessing it through both Safari and Google Chrome.

I have been having trouble with the Celebrity website all morning. I put in my username and email and it asks me to fill out a black form. When I do it balks and says that username or email (I've tried both) is already taken, and to enter the password. When I do, it says the password is wrong, then it asks me one of my security questions. I answer it right and it says I have to reset the password. Three attempts and it keeps saying you can't repeat a password you've used. I'm not repeating a password I've used! Leaving on Celebrity Summit on 6/17 and was hoping to print out the sea pass, etc. :( Also, I tried accessing it through both Safari and Google Chrome.

I had the same troubles and had to ring Celebrity in the end. He told me I was having problems with chrome as it wasn't updated on my computer. Even when updated, it is still temperamental so I tend to use Safari now.

Its not just a Chrome issue, its happening to me today on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer, exactly the same error so it will be a fundamental scripting error on the website. It will probably be fixed soon.

I'm not using a vpn and cleared everything I know of, but the webpage still shows up as this. Can anyone offer advice?

OMG...same here! I can access using my iPad but not using my desktop. Cleared cokies, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I could not sign in last night (June 4) on Chrome or Edge. Celebrity's web site gave me a black screen on both browsers claiming that my email address was already associated with a guest account; yes, mine! But it wouldn't let me sign in using what I knew to be the correct password.

This morning, the same thing. Then I realized that Celebrity was probably trying to get me to sign in using my Royal Caribbean log in credentials. So I tried that, and it worked. Sheeshm why not say so?!!

Of course, once I signed in, my upcoming cruise (in November) was not showing (although my prior cruising history was there, so that was a plus). I added the November reservation number and now I have that on the site as well.

I don't understand why so many cruise lines, including Celebrity, do such a terrible job when it comes to their web sites. There's really no excuse for this.