radiance of the seas/ bringing drinks onboard

I know that this question has been asked multiple times but I have not been able to find a 2018 post with this question! I have only sailed on carnival so any clarification would be great.

We can bring one bottle of wine (each person max 2 for stateroom) -- but what about a case of water/soda?

Can someone confirm what we can bring as far as those go?

Thank you in advance!

I know that this question has been asked multiple times but I have not been able to find a 2018 post with this question! I have only sailed on carnival so any clarification would be great.

We can bring one bottle of wine (each person max 2 for stateroom) -- but what about a case of water/soda?

Can someone confirm what we can bring as far as those go?

Thank you in advance!

You can bring on two 750ml bottles of wine per cabin, no matter how many people there are in the cabin. Water and soda are on the prohibited list, but we were able to bring a few bottles of water, not a case, onto Radiance last week.

You can bring on two 750ml bottles of wine per cabin, no matter how many people there are in the cabin. Water and soda are on the prohibited list, but we were able to bring a few bottles of water, not a case, onto Radiance last week.

thank you for this info!

Since you were on last week (Southbound?) do you remember what time Muster was? We leave this Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we were on southbound. Muster was at 6pm. Have a great cruise!

Thank you! We’re looking forward to it. We have a group of 34 family & friends going. A lot of first & second time cruisers. And all but 5 people’s first time to Alaska.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk