Bottled sodas from a port of call

So some members of my party like their Dr. Peppers over coffee in the mornings. Problem is we will be flying in the day before our cruise departs so cannot bring sodas with us and will not have a chance before we board the ship so I am wondering if they can purchase and bring onboard from one of our ports of call if they can be found.

So some members of my party like their Dr. Peppers over coffee in the mornings. Problem is we will be flying in the day before our cruise departs so cannot bring sodas with us and will not have a chance before we board the ship so I am wondering if they can purchase and bring onboard from one of our ports of call if they can be found.

Against rules, not normally enforced. I bring couple 6 packs of Diet Dew bottles on board every Cruise. Just put them in my bags...

PU a couple bottles in Port's also. 30 years and so far never stopped on Royal

I can't speak for every ship, but I have always bought cans of soda in ports and brought them back with no problems. An estimate would be about 40 times. The CVS and Walgreen's at the end of the pier in San Juan are the most popular "excursion" there. Lots of canned soda brought back to the ship. Cans are always a safer bet.

I can't speak for every ship, but I have always bought cans of soda in ports and brought them back with no problems. An estimate would be about 40 times. The CVS and Walgreen's at the end of the pier in San Juan are the most popular "excursion" there. Lots of canned soda brought back to the ship. Cans are always a safer bet.

She's not going to San Juan.

Edited by Merion_Mom