Best way from airport to hotel near pier in Vancouver?

vacationlover_mn

Between those options, there are no choices - no Uber! And yes, cabs take credit (just ask as you get in, just in case the machine is 'broken' - but even if it legitimately is cabbies will also take USD cash, albeit at a less-than-stellar exchange rate).

Cabs are fixed rate from YVR (sounds like you are definitely in the CAD$35 Canada Place Taxi Zone from your other posts), so no traffic issues. Best however... subjective. If it's three or fewer of you it can be much cheaper, as well as faster, to take SkyTrain. Waterfront station is just across the road from the Delta, and within an easy walk from the Marriott Pinnacle and most other hotels within a couple of blocks from the pier - unless you're staying in the Pacific Rim, in which case treat yourselves to a limo instead you cheapass bar-stewards;-)

Thanks for the info! We’ll probably do a cab due to our mass quantity of luggage :). I WISH we were staying at someplace like Pacific Rim, but I just couldn’t get myself to spend quite that much :). We are at the Auberge...

Then you're in lucky - you're actually on the boundary street between the Downtown and Canada Place zones, which means the lower fare applies. CAD$31 to the door - and don't let the cabbie give you any guff, it's clearly listed on the map that the lowest fares applies and has been since early 2016.

Still a pretty fancy hotel IMO - I'm in the 'spend more on dinner than the hotel room' camp, anything more expensive than the cheapest clean, comfy bed with AC is cash that could be spent on a better meal instead;-)