Back To Back /Pre Gold to Gold Question

Hey,

Quick Question, If Its my First Sailing on RC, and I am doing B2B, would I receive Gold Benefits on my Second Half?? Called RC about this who stated they had talked to Crown & Anchor and they said Yes.... But I wonder about this because of all the Post's on CC about the Answers from Customer Service:confused:....Any Thought's??

Thanks

Mike

Hey,

Quick Question, If Its my First Sailing on RC, and I am doing B2B, would I receive Gold Benefits on my Second Half?? Called RC about this who stated they had talked to Crown & Anchor and they said Yes.... But I wonder about this because of all the Post's on CC about the Answers from Customer Service:confused:....Any Thought's??

Thanks

Mike

You should receive the Gold perks on the second cruise, but you will have to talk to the Loyalty Ambassador onboard to get that arranged, it won't happen automatically.

Gold benefits? I'm pretty sure the only Benefits I got from being "Gold" on our last cruise was a coupon for BOGO on a can of coke... that I did not even use.

Maybe I missed something.;p

He8bWcMv1RTzz-RtLBQcCE-3gqvyaQe-TugBFC4AFquXPM4w9xxNivFcDmH6GmYN_poTvUkpnoT6QpLsDQE05jNaawWeHjaiyaPgp2nZ_rfYBNhQ8k0jTEy22gWzQLDuTyz_DEXGIXJsVO7pD0xs1b1CrfIhkoev1A7xeia7uPfoWMtUXyNvuvK2tcYG0HLYbW2U84TqXAkJ9N0_XwsztKB21IEiIveSKc_Ow4D-11XXuR8Olps66-nqAj9nv7vONXHazRlTxfZzLY2sxwgJ3ddOduuBF_6_EzzcSlMsBu0bA28H_fl1BJmCNKPpGON4APCIPvS3EZZL2Rncn5KD-APqHNyslVQ7rQPP-uY5gO787Z_XLBGcPeAGOG_jxoWT5gp6ck0bRp8xzCiCY-7tvn5bNvt2BEsZXnnddeWeRKh9EdMzLXOZH6z4OtnJ15fyR2HtVcv92JG85DLGP11LRb8M2aIWO9M3AaPUdaBAl4_91eAVw2QxTR1LxS0YWj7bJcMUGYfG2epPcg1eEYmqBJXAgZGoqpvfuUvNzv0iCSRYahDtdqyPw6VBX2ngLmF2eT7CS48qDrz4brrUKlrAVca07zLRLH-n2ZYWrmFuL9dXcNqQZXCZd_Jh9Zv_9dVlr4vubZGk3eKVuqksbEOc6DYANvpkITDIiZSLTlg_Xy4SCQ=w458-h368-no

dp

Gold benefits? I'm pretty sure the only Benefits I got from being "Gold" on our last cruise was a coupon for BOGO on a can of coke... that I did not even use.

He8bWcMv1RTzz-RtLBQcCE-3gqvyaQe-TugBFC4AFquXPM4w9xxNivFcDmH6GmYN_poTvUkpnoT6QpLsDQE05jNaawWeHjaiyaPgp2nZ_rfYBNhQ8k0jTEy22gWzQLDuTyz_DEXGIXJsVO7pD0xs1b1CrfIhkoev1A7xeia7uPfoWMtUXyNvuvK2tcYG0HLYbW2U84TqXAkJ9N0_XwsztKB21IEiIveSKc_Ow4D-11XXuR8Olps66-nqAj9nv7vONXHazRlTxfZzLY2sxwgJ3ddOduuBF_6_EzzcSlMsBu0bA28H_fl1BJmCNKPpGON4APCIPvS3EZZL2Rncn5KD-APqHNyslVQ7rQPP-uY5gO787Z_XLBGcPeAGOG_jxoWT5gp6ck0bRp8xzCiCY-7tvn5bNvt2BEsZXnnddeWeRKh9EdMzLXOZH6z4OtnJ15fyR2HtVcv92JG85DLGP11LRb8M2aIWO9M3AaPUdaBAl4_91eAVw2QxTR1LxS0YWj7bJcMUGYfG2epPcg1eEYmqBJXAgZGoqpvfuUvNzv0iCSRYahDtdqyPw6VBX2ngLmF2eT7CS48qDrz4brrUKlrAVca07zLRLH-n2ZYWrmFuL9dXcNqQZXCZd_Jh9Zv_9dVlr4vubZGk3eKVuqksbEOc6DYANvpkITDIiZSLTlg_Xy4SCQ=w458-h368-no

dp

We had a few coupons including bogo johnny rockets shakes. We tried to use those, but were told we did not need them since we had drink packages and shakes were included if you were eating at JR (we had 4 meals from our TA).

In the end, I don't think we used any either.

dp

You forgot the BOGO milkshake at JR!!!:rolleyes:

You should receive the Gold perks on the second cruise, but you will have to talk to the Loyalty Ambassador onboard to get that arranged, it won't happen automatically.

Thanks Bob, and Also Thanks to the Rest of you as well!!:)

Mike

You forgot the BOGO milkshake at JR!!!:rolleyes:

Oh, I don't remember the milk shake coupon. If on Anthem and the JR is A la carte, would that make a difference? Anyway, I had my Deluxe package so Bogo or not... I had my fill :D

dp

Oh, I don't remember the milk shake coupon. If on Anthem and the JR is A la carte, would that make a difference? Anyway, I had my Deluxe package so Bogo or not... I had my fill :D

dp

No difference, milk shakes have always been a la carte at JR, at least as long as I can remember.