Ship to shore phone credit ?

Hi , we received 120 min free ship to shore phone credit on our upcoming cruise , but I can’t seem to find any terms & conditions on this , does anyone know how it works , like can I use it from my cabin phone but more importantly where can the call be made to , I live in Spain and that is the only place I would want to call , thanks for any help

Curious about that as well as one of my perks was 250 of WiFi now when I log in I see the ship to shore phone calls which is totally worthless to me as I won't be calling anyone

Curious about that as well as one of my perks was 250 of WiFi now when I log in I see the ship to shore phone calls which is totally worthless to me as I won't be calling anyone

The ship to shore phone call is a decent added perk IMO. Maybe I won't be using often but I will be using it to call and check on stuff at home. Being that the rate is about 4.99 per minute without the perk it's nice to have those 120 minutes as part of the promotion.

I love this perk and we will be using it often! Checking in with the kids and with the office. Have always had to rely on the cell phone only, so perhaps if one of calling options does not work or have a signal, the other one will!!

I had this on my May 18 Iberian Peninsula cruise. I only used about 10 min. Easy to use, with a pin number provided in your cabin upon entry. Frankly i used the internet, android phone to android phone to face time.

This would have been a great perk before the advent of facetime, but nice to have anyway.