Flight Ease quotes before booking

NukeTim

From searched posts, I’m assuming it is NOT possible to get an airfare quote from Flight Ease BEFORE making a booking. Can someone verify this or am I missing something on the new site? If so, it’s a major flaw in the new site. For those of us not near a cruise port, airfare is a major consideration before I book a cruise. Princess EZ Air gives you a pre-booking quote. Wondering why HAL doesn’t.

The HAL website and booking process is far less user friendly than the Princess site. I can get a flight quote when simply looking at a particular cruise on Princess. Everything else is easier and more transparent on Princess as well. I wish HAL (and Seabourn as well) would take some notes from Princess.

No, you cannot do this online with HAL. I have, however, called them and they will quote prices to you.

Thanks for the reply.

Too bad you have to call. Press 1, then Press 3, then wait & wait, get agent, look up cruise wait for Agent’s quote. Princess EZ air is the way to go.

• 2 months later...
Could you please explain how you found them?

Sure, I went into my account at HAL and Flight Ease was an option to click on for an already booked cruise. .....that said I just reread your OP and you were talking about seeing prices before booking the cruise? My apologies.

Good luck!