Online check in - errors?

Is the RCCL website still having problems for everyone? Trying to start my "online check in" and each time I click on the start check in now button, I get an error message. (Using a Mac and a PC.) Anyone know a way around that? Thanks!

I had a problem a few days ago when I was trying to complete my online check-in. I eventually got around it by using a link to what seems to be an older part of the website. It required me to login again with reservation number and additional information, but it got me back to the check-in information. Try this link (I don't think this is specific to my ID):

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/boardingDocuments.do?icid=hpnvbr_pagehe_nln_hm_awaren_954

So I was able to complete online check in, got a 12:00 to 12:30 arrival time, and was able to print our luggage tags.

But it will not let me print the set sail pass. I did not upload a picture, and it has a red mark for that.

Anyone experienced this particular problem? Tried to print using two different browser, same result.

Enchantment of the Seas 6/29/18

So I was able to complete online check in, got a 12:00 to 12:30 arrival time, and was able to print our luggage tags.

But it will not let me print the set sail pass. I did not upload a picture, and it has a red mark for that.

Anyone experienced this particular problem? Tried to print using two different browser, same result.

Enchantment of the Seas 6/29/18

Have you made final payment? Do you have a Print button?

Try the usual, clear cache, clear cookies, private browsing mode, different browser.

That has worked for me this week just logging in. My 90 day check in will be coming up soon.

Have you made final payment? Do you have a Print button?

Yes, as to both. Cruise is just weeks away. When I try to go in the old way to print, it says "reservation is being modified, check back later." When I go in the new way, I can see our passes, and have pushed print in every possible way (the print button, Control P, and print function). Still no luck!

Yes, as to both. Cruise is just weeks away. When I try to go in the old way to print, it says "reservation is being modified, check back later." When I go in the new way, I can see our passes, and have pushed print in every possible way (the print button, Control P, and print function). Still no luck!

The "modified" error could be because you didn't exit the reservation properly. There's a timeout period in that case, so try again in an hour or so, after you have exited all browsers on RC's websites.

Another technique is to make sure you have cleared cookies and cache, used private browser mode, tried different browsers.

Failing that, all you can do is call RC.

The "modified" error could be because you didn't exit the reservation properly. There's a timeout period in that case, so try again in an hour or so, after you have exited all browsers on RC's websites.

Another technique is to make sure you have cleared cookies and cache, used private browser mode, tried different browsers.

Failing that, all you can do is call RC.

Thanks for the suggestions. I even got an e-mail from Royal, congrats on completing online check in. Remember to bring a printed copy to the port.

Is it even necessary to complete this before arrival at the port?

No, you can check-in at the terminal. Things will take a bit longer as the security people will have to look up your name on the manifest before you can enter the terminal.

Susie, some will say no, but I like to complete mine then it is in teh System otherwise they would need to do it at check in. Others have said there is no need to print out the Set Sail Pass since they will have everything if you do it online but again, to me it will save you a few minutes if they have the paper to retrieve your information quicker.