Harmony of the seas Aug 18 2018

Good Evening Cruisers,

Just my Wife and I for our 10year anniversary

Any Harmony of seas tips would be appreciated (will be out 1st oasis class )..( any Gold C&A perks ?)

Question is Harmony updated with Voom and Enhanced feature like Anthem has , Wow bands , IQ app ??

What’s everyone’s experience with Where do you All stay for Pre Cruise Overnight That has Shuttle from airport and to Cruise port and cruise port to airport after Debarkation ??

Thanks in advance [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are literally a half dozen hotels 5 minutes from the port. Any will do.

Pre cruise we enjoyed the water taxi rides and bars on the taxi.

Must do. Wonderland

Must see-fine line

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Good Evening Cruisers,

Just my Wife and I for our 10year anniversary

Any Harmony of seas tips would be appreciated (will be out 1st oasis class )..( any Gold C&A perks ?)

Question is Harmony updated with Voom and Enhanced feature like Anthem has , Wow bands , IQ app ??

What’s everyone’s experience with Where do you All stay for Pre Cruise Overnight That has Shuttle from airport and to Cruise port and cruise port to airport after Debarkation ??

Thanks in advance [emoji106]

Good start for Harmony info: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/royal-caribbean/harmony

We are booked on the same sailing. We are staying Friday night at Hampton inn on SW 12th ave which is 5 minutes from the port. They have a free shuttle from the airport but charge $8 per person for shuttle to the port so we are going to Uber.

Hello everyone it’s me again ... Sorry for all the questions... We are used to the Traditional Late night seating for Dinners not available for us so we opted for

My Time Dining we’ve never done this option before now how does this work we have to book each night for a time and wait in a line like a land based restaurant ?? ..

Hello everyone it’s me again ... Sorry for all the questions... We are used to the Traditional Late night seating for Dinners not available for us so we opted for

My Time Dining we’ve never done this option before now how does this work we have to book each night for a time and wait in a line like a land based restaurant ?? ..

You can book now through your Cruise Planner.

You can book all nights after you board by going to the dining room and speaking to the host/hostess at the podium. (they are usually there around 1 p.m. on boarding day)

You can book each day by calling the dining room. (number in the Cruise Compass)

You can just show up.

If you are waitlisted, you may end up getting late traditional.

Congrats on your anniversary. We are cruising on same ship and same week also. I don't normally like the big ships, I prefer the mid class. We are Diamond Plus on this cruise and married soon 50 years! There will be lots of walking on this ship which is sort of good....exercise! Book your shows for sure. Enjoy your trip!

But more seriously. Stock up on bottled water. And whether you go to specialty restaurant or mdr. Request bottled water. Never drink the tap.

While it can't be used for starbucks, it can be used for other places specialty coffee

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

But more seriously. Stock up on bottled water. And whether you go to specialty restaurant or mdr. Request bottled water. Never drink the tap.

/quote]

“...don’t drink the tap water”. Is it because the ship uses the Desalination Process for the water and the tap water may have a bit of salt in it?

We do not have problems with salt consumption and have been drinking the ships’ tap water during all our cruises without a problem....it is safe to drink....it is used to make the ice for your drinks.

• 2 weeks later...