Disembark time on NCL EPIC

sil169

Recent travelers on the Western Mediterranean cruise, can you advise what the earliest disembarkation time is. Hoping to make a 10 am flight.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm shooting for a 9 am flight. Walk off with your bags on your own as soon as they allow disembarking, is what everyone told me.

The flight was supper cheap and change fees will cost me more than just rebooking or taking the train to my next destination if I miss the flight. I'm flying within Spain though not flying out of the country, so I'm quite as concern with the airport.

Sent from my moto x4 using Forums mobile app

Recent travelers on the Western Mediterranean cruise, can you advise what the earliest disembarkation time is. Hoping to make a 10 am flight.

Disembarkation and travel from pier to airport was a breeze, but be forewarned, there are very few self-check in kiosks at BCN. We had to wait in a VERY long line for British Airways to get our boarding passes (they're one of the airlines that doesn't have a self-check in/boarding pass kiosk at BCN). From my memory, I think United, Emirates and one or two others had kiosks.

If you're able to print out your boarding passes on the ship (I think the Internet cafe) for a fee, I strongly urge you to do so; it'll save you a good 20+ minutes waiting in line. Unless you have checked luggage, then you'll be on that line anyway.

s

Once the ship arrives, there is usually no delay in allowing passengers off. There is no passport control at the terminal. There are lots of taxis right outside the door of the terminal. Make sure you have Euros.

Your experience at the airport depends on your airlines. We have always just walked up to check our bags. And we are through security quickly.

Thank you all for the information. I feel more at ease now. Flying on American Airlines to NY. I will make sure to have my euros for the cab and boarding passes printed.