Escape Vibe access with a scooter

moosecrouse

I've done Vibe on the Escape 2x. My mother and nephew have an upcoming cruise on the Escape and are looking into getting Vibe passes. I've never noticed(but honestly haven't looked) if there was a way to access Vibe with a scooter? If I remember correctly the elevator only went to the deck below and you walked up a flight of stairs.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

I've done Vibe on the Escape 2x. My mother and nephew have an upcoming cruise on the Escape and are looking into getting Vibe passes. I've never noticed(but honestly haven't looked) if there was a way to access Vibe with a scooter? If I remember correctly the elevator only went to the deck below and you walked up a flight of stairs.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

I know on the Breakaway they had an elevator behind the left side of the bar. Their were two people in scooters who used in when I was there

There definitely is one elevator that goes to the same floor as the vibe club .....but you might have a wait for it as it is only 1 out of a bank of I believe 4. We would say we hit the jackpot when it was actually going up when were!

Edited by toothfary7

Take the “Haven” elevator bank that goes to deck 18. If you don’t get the other one magic elevator that goes to 19, get off at 18 and push ththe up broom. Only one elevator goes up from there.

Your scooter party will need to get onboard and to Headliners like anyone else wanting the Vibe on embarkation day. Make sure that you get priority boarding.

Take the “Haven” elevator bank that goes to deck 18. If you don’t get the other one magic elevator that goes to 19, get off at 18 and push ththe up broom. Only one elevator goes up from there.

Your scooter party will need to get onboard and to Headliners like anyone else wanting the Vibe on embarkation day. Make sure that you get priority boarding.

Yep. Make sure your scooter is turbo charged...

Edited by NYcruzzer