Royal Princess Cigar Bar Churchill’s

NanAnk

is Churchill’s the only place to smoke a cigars on the Royal ?

Are cigarette smokers allowed in there as well ?

Yes and Yes.

And sometimes the cigar smokers complain there is hardly and room for them because of the number of cigarette smokers in there.

"And sometimes the cigar smokers complain there is hardly any room for them because of the number of cigarette smokers in there."

When I did my post cruise questioner with Princess that was my only complaint I wrote about with the cigarette smokers in the Cigar lounge. (nothing against them but they have more areas to light up)

Sometimes I would have one of my smaller cigars in the smoking area on the starboard side at the back on the Promenade deck 7. This is out side the Vista Lounge. Never had anyone say anything including the many crew members who came out to have a smoke.

Happy Trails

:whiskey-glass:

don't know about where cigars are allowed but yes cigarette smoking is allowed, but be prepared. It is not a bar like on the Grand class. It is literally a room with horrible ventilation.

Agreed. It's a disappointment, after going to the one on the Grand Class ships, which are more of a pub atmosphere. The one on the Royal looks like a waiting room. LOL! You can google the images. Just some chairs and one tv. My husband decided the cigar wasn't worth it.

I don’t know about the Royal but on the Regal I’m pretty sure the “cigar lounge” doubles as the ship’s mortuary in the event of a death at sea. The most drab, uninviting space imaginable.

I always light up on deck 17 aft. No one, even the ship’s officers, have ever called anyone out for smoking a cigar there. It’s the friendliest place on the ship!

don't know about where cigars are allowed but yes cigarette smoking is allowed, but be prepared. It is not a bar like on the Grand class. It is literally a room with horrible ventilation.

This allows cigarette smokers to same money. By just inhaling the "air" they can get a nicotine fix. No need to actually light their own cigarettes.