All you need to know about the NCL Bliss race track

MFScruise

Hey guys!

I had the pleasure of experiencing the Norwegian Bliss during its inaugural trip from Seattle. What an amazing ship it is!!! I loved so many things about it but the race track was my favorite amenity.

I've written a post about all the details you need to know about the race track. Please let me know here or post on the blog if you have any other questions. I'm happy to answer anything you want to know.

http://www.myfamilystuff.ca/norwegian-bliss-race-track/

Thanks!

Ladena

I so wish we had gone on at night but we were SOOOO busy with other stuff. I want to go at night next time for sure. I hope you get to race at night!

My hubby and I are hoping to go on the Bliss sailing December 8th. If we do, I'll take your advice and try the go karts at night!

You can move the steering wheel closer but I think that was the only adjustment. The loading crew were very helpful so I'm sure they would make sure you're comfortable before you drive off.

were you able to adjust the seat for shorter people?

You can move the steering wheel closer but I think that was the only adjustment. The loading crew were very helpful so I'm sure they would make sure you're comfortable before you drive off.

thanks we were on the Transatlantic and the crew were still learning, I didn't realize how stiff the steering was going to be until I started driving, so I was about an inch short to be comfortable. Glad to hear the loading crew were helpful for you!

I am sailing in September with an 11 year old and 7 year old. They both really want to try the go karts. I am thinking that I would do the double kart and ride with the 7 year old, but do you think the 11 year old would be ok alone? How difficult are they to drive? How likely will it be that those who want to go fast might bump her? I have been reading that it's really not for kids....

The pedals also adjust.

I think I would still put the 11 year old in the double car. The cars go quite fast (they feel fast) and they aren't on a track like a Disney ride. If your child has experience on go karts then I'd say the 11 year old could do it, but if not, I think they'd have a better time if an adult is driving.

I didn't see any bumping when I was driving and I only saw one child bump into the side guards a few times when I was watching. From what I could see, drivers were very mindful not to bump into each other.

I am sailing in September with an 11 year old and 7 year old. They both really want to try the go karts. I am thinking that I would do the double kart and ride with the 7 year old, but do you think the 11 year old would be ok alone? How difficult are they to drive? How likely will it be that those who want to go fast might bump her? I have been reading that it's really not for kids....

Hey guys!

I had the pleasure of experiencing the Norwegian Bliss during its inaugural trip from Seattle. What an amazing ship it is!!! I loved so many things about it but the race track was my favorite amenity.

I've written a post about all the details you need to know about the race track. Please let me know here or post on the blog if you have any other questions. I'm happy to answer anything you want to know.

http://www.myfamilystuff.ca/norwegian-bliss-race-track/

Thanks!

Ladena

whats so special about driving at night?