Help with Norway Excursions booked off Ship (recomnendations)

Hello,

Heading to Norway next month on the Koningsdam and wondering if someone has a "list" of recommendations shore excursions done off the ship in the ports of Norway. We're a family of 4 and pretty active. It's hard to find even where to start to look for self-booked excursions. Any help appreciated!

Dave

Our group sails tomorrow for Norway. Wayne in our group has maintained a great spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BMTiIM-Us4qvS2h_dS5MNF36l1CKzdaozwNIvz0CGhQ/edit#gid=73508053

There are a list of several private shore excursions that members of our roll call has booked. Hopefully they are helpful for you. Skjolden seemed to be the most difficult port for us to schedule shore excursions.

For those who say link to coordinator, you can ask on our roll call (Sapphire June 23) when we get back. I know in skjolden it is visitskjolden.com . I know there are 2 companies in Gravdal that you can book a van for (for a group of 8 or 16).

I lucked out and had a very active roll call with plenty of research had been done on excursions when I booked. I greatly benefited from that. Have you checked your roll call.

Edited by Coral

Dave;

About to leave for Norway. We have booked independent excursions in some ports. We will use in:

FLAM - Norway in a Nutshell has been HIGHLY recommended by numerous people and sites. It takes the Flamsbana railway and does the Flam to Gudvagen cruise both of which are highly recommended. Booked through fjordtours.no

OLDEN - Easy to do on your own. Planning to take Loen Skylift and the hike to the Briksdal Glacier.

HONNINGSVAG - booked North cape Tour with blue-puffin.no

STAVANGER - booked Lysefjord cruise through rodne.no

Definitely get on it right away as Norway is very popular and things sell out quickly. We just booked a month ago for a July 1 cruise. It took some digging to line things up and even research just what we wanted to do and could do in the time in each port. So much to see and do!

Have a super time!