Sip and Sail pricing now on Princess website

basor

I just had my TA refare my btb 10day-15day Island Princess cruise in 03/20. My wife and my fare "was" to go up $200 and my Moms $400. Princess added sip-n-sail while keeping the original booked fares. Added $1722.00 to ours and Moms. My wife is not to big drinker, so she wouldn't have gotten the package. Great deal!

We just finished a 19day cruise on the Island and I booked this one just for the ship and cabins we had. Loved the ship and crew.

Could someone please advise what the previous '3 for free' perks were? We're contemplating a Feb 2020 cruise that has the Sip N Sale promo but we're not really big drinkers so I wonder if we should wait for a different promo......if we got a free internet package plus grats plus ????…..maybe it would be worth waiting for. Thanks in advance.

Could someone please advise what the previous '3 for free' perks were? We're contemplating a Feb 2020 cruise that has the Sip N Sale promo but we're not really big drinkers so I wonder if we should wait for a different promo......if we got a free internet package plus grats plus ????…..maybe it would be worth waiting for. Thanks in advance.

I do not know the answer, but I work with a Princess TA and they have been great. I just switched (to my second promotion rate) and our fare has not changed, even though our rooms are no longer available. She was also able to get the current sip and sale, which is about $1300 vs our OBC deal of $500. We were going to use that OBC for drinks, but now we can drink whatever and whenever. We also have the ability to change if a better promo comes up, we can make that choice if it happens. Before I had booked, I had talked with her a lot and I was worried about booking and missing a promotion, but I also wanted a certain room. So far no issues and just a quick email gets me answers and she sends me updated bills. lol

When the "3 for free" was offered last year in the USA & Canada, the three were:

a) OBC

b) Prepaid gratuities

c) Book highest available category in a type of cabin (such as inside) for the price of the lowest category.

In a previous year instead of OBC there was a free dinner in a specialty restaurant.