What Are The Lunch Options on the Edge?

vtcruising

Here is the Spa Café menu from March. It looks like the charge items were fresh-pressed juices, smoothies and baby coconuts. I think others here have reported using beverage packages.

After they changed the beverage packages to allow for paying the difference between premium and classic, I was able to order the juices with the classic beverage package, but not the smoothies.

I don't understand why - you could order alcoholic beverages that cost more than the smoothies with the classic beverage package. I suppose they were trying to 'force' an upgrade to premium beverage package?

• 1 month later...

I posted this on the Dining Choices thread, but thought I would add it here too.

Maybe everyone else knew this, but I didn't. It sounds like the Rooftop Grill will be a gourmet burger venue at lunch, not BBQ. Here is the paragraph that I found:

"The Rooftop Garden also features a restaurant, called The Rooftop Garden Grill. During the day, it will serve gourmet burgers. At night, barbecue." Their original info has the price at $25 for lunch. Those must be really good burgers! :D

Anyway, if this is true (different info in different places), you can plan accordingly, if you were planning to try the BBQ for lunch, instead of dinner.

The Lawn Club Grill on the Reflection has a similar lunch for $15 on some days. I'm not sure if RTG Grill will be similar, but here is a menu:

enhance

Here is the Spa Café menu from March. It looks like the charge items were fresh-pressed juices, smoothies and baby coconuts. I think others here have reported using beverage packages. Now I want to go back and get a baby coconut with rum - who knew that was an option? :D

enhance

Menu

Looks ok...we will miss the daily made to order grilled salmon and chicken.. that Salmon was the best on the ship..

Menu

Looks ok...we will miss the daily made to order grilled salmon and chicken.. that Salmon was the best on the ship..

I wonder if they will bring that back at the Spa Cafe on the Edge - it doesn't look like it by the description: "Refuel after workouts and spa treatments with something fresh and flavorful from The Spa Café and Juice Bar. Guests will love Celebrity’s creative take on healthy cuisine, from nourishing salads to nutritious smoothies and cold-pressed juices."

I'll be fine with it,.....unless they have already plated food sitting out, which has been the case recently.. I prefer something fresh..not something that has been sitting out there..

Dh will pass on it completely...ither than coffee or quick breakfadt....not his style for lunch..He usually heads for the burgers or buffet if we are in the gen area if the Solarium

• 3 weeks later...

The Edge Oceanview Cafe description specifically mentions a Stir Fry station. I have had this on other Celebrity ship cafes, but only as a dinner feature - not for lunch. My wife and I love this option, so I sure hope it is available on Edge for both lunch and dinner.

Will they still have the Concierge lunch in the MDR on embarkation day?

Sent from my LGUS997 using Forums mobile app

I can’t see any reason why they wouldn’t. It is still listed as X concierge benefits. Hopefully they keep that benefit on the Edge.

It would likely be in the Cosmopolitan, since that is the sea day lunch MDR (with Cyprus as overflow). Would be a nice way to start the cruise in that beautiful restaurant. :D