All-inclusive AND good snorkeling???

SRQbeachgirl

We had pretty much decided to spend the day at Chankanaab because we would like the easy access to good snorkeling. However, I'd love to go to an all-inclusive so I can enjoy a stress free day not worrying about how much we're spending on food and drinks.

I know there isn't any snorkeling off the beach at Mr. Sanchos, Nachi, etc. without taking a boat out and I'd rather not do that. A big beach isn't nearly as important to us as good snorkeling. So, are there any all-inclusives that DO have good snorkeling?

We had pretty much decided to spend the day at Chankanaab because we would like the easy access to good snorkeling. However, I'd love to go to an all-inclusive so I can enjoy a stress free day not worrying about how much we're spending on food and drinks.

I know there isn't any snorkeling off the beach at Mr. Sanchos, Nachi, etc. without taking a boat out and I'd rather not do that. A big beach isn't nearly as important to us as good snorkeling. So, are there any all-inclusives that DO have good snorkeling?

Here is a thread with similar title

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=56304722#post56304722

Beach clubs with AI packages and snorkel include Sky Reef and Playa Uvas.

Day pass to AI resort on north end maybe an option for further research- El Cozumeleno, new Westin etc but I haven’t been to any of them.