How to cancel an EXC tour?

IslandThyme

I'm managing reasonably well with the new website, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to cancel a tour I booked. In fact, I don't see any place that lists the tours I have already booked and paid for. Can anyone help?

I'm managing reasonably well with the new website, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to cancel a tour I booked. In fact, I don't see any place that lists the tours I have already booked and paid for. Can anyone help?

On the web site go to ALREADY BOOKED, then to MANAGE BOOKING, need to sign in, then click FIND BOOKING. The ITINERARY/ WISHLIST tab is at top left. Click on that and choose ITINERARY if it also shows WISHLIST. You should see a daily schedule of your cruise with purchased EXC showing on the day they are scheduled; there is a CANCEL choice there. Hope this works for you.

Penny

I had to cancel a shore excursion. Easier to call: 1-888-425-9376

I called EXC and apparently that's a known problem on the website currently. They have an order in to IT to fix it - just so anyone else who's having this problem knows.

A known problem??? :rolleyes: If only that was true...

Thank you Penny. That was definitely the right sequence of clicks, but it says refund amount is 0.00. The trip is almost three months out, so that can't be right.

Sorry it didn't work...I hadn't actually used it, but I had seen it there for several cruises. Should've known there would be a problem with all the other web site issues!:(

I called EXC and apparently that's a known problem on the website currently. They have an order in to IT to fix it - just so anyone else who's having this problem knows.

No kidding... a problem with the website? Who would have guessed?

No, in this case a known problem with the refund mechanism. And just because they know about a problem doesn't mean they know how to fix it, but there are already enough threads ranting about that.

In general though, the website is working more or less fine for me now. It takes a bit of getting used to, but it's definitely possible.

Just wanted to add that I was able to cancel an EXC excursion on the web site without a problem. I used the same steps outlined above. A couple of clicks and it was done. Granted this was over this past weekend and maybe things have changed again :)