Captains Club phone number

mauimary

Need Captains Club phone number. We were looking over our cruise history at our Captains Club points and some of our early cruises have not been converted to the new system. Does anyone have the Captain Club phone number so we can call them. I have tried to do this with email but that is not working. I would really like to talk to them. A 14 day cruise in a veranda still has only 2 points!!

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Need Captains Club phone number. We were looking over our cruise history at our Captains Club points and some of our early cruises have not been converted to the new system. Does anyone have the Captain Club phone number so we can call them. I have tried to do this with email but that is not working. I would really like to talk to them. A 14 day cruise in a veranda still has only 2 points!!

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

1-844-418-6824 or 1-800-760-0654. Either number will get you the Captains Club desk.

But do the math before you call. The history may still indicate only 2 points but the total points in your account may be correct.

That was the case with ours. Our total is current even though our first two cruises were 3 points (credits, I think, at the time) each. Each credit converts to 30 current points.