Newbie Celebrity questions

ARI421

My teen keeps asking me questions as we will be trying celebrity for the first time. Have sailed RC, NCL and carnival. Thanks in advance for your knowledge!

Celebrity summit

Is there an arcade? I thought maybe not because it's smaller?

Is the dining room open for lunch?

Dining in the evening? You can order as much as you want like other lines? Is there a kids menu? My son is a great water at 14 but loves french fries!

Is there an adult only area?

Thanks again

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Forums mobile app

Well, no one has answered you so I'll give it a try...first, after seeing the lines/ships you have already been on, I hope your kids aren't disappointed with how sedate Celebrity is compared to what is offered on those ships.

They have a kids club and an arcade (for money I'm pretty sure), but teens usually just find and hang out with each other.

The Solarium (indoor pool) is adults only most of the time - they may allow kids on cold weather itins at certain hours.

If you are in the main dining room I believe some people order extra entrees, appetizers, etc., but we always felt the portions were fine.

The buffets of course are all you can eat all the time, and there is pizza, pasta, lots of other stuff available pretty late at night (a modified buffet, and some cooked to order things).

French fries are always available by the pool, along with burgers and hot dogs.

The dining room is usually open for lunch only on sea days, otherwise you go to the buffet or one of the other venues.

I hope someone else answers your kid-related questions, but I saw this thread just sitting here with no responses.

I haven't sailed with Celebrity, but I'm sure you can swap out sides that come with the meal with anything else that is on the menu (even from the kids).

I've only sailed with Disney but I always switched out the baked potato for either fries or rice. I also had any sauces left off.