Land Sea Adventures

GrammaRama

Has anyone ever used Land Sea Adventures for their 4 hour tour of Vancouver pre/post cruise. Lots of negative posts re HOHO tours during the busy summer season. Long waits to get onto the bus. Just wondering if Land Sea has a good reputation and would be a worthwhile choice. Are there any other options. DH has limited mobility so public transit etc is not an option. Just want to see some hi-lights of the city while we are there.

Has anyone ever used Land Sea Adventures for their 4 hour tour of Vancouver pre/post cruise. Lots of negative posts re HOHO tours during the busy summer season. Long waits to get onto the bus. Just wondering if Land Sea has a good reputation and would be a worthwhile choice. Are there any other options. DH has limited mobility so public transit etc is not an option. Just want to see some hi-lights of the city while we are there.

I love Landsea, though have never done the Vancouver tour (I live here, so need!) They are a great company so I imagine it would be a decent tour. I have done the Grayline tour that takes in Capilano, the city, and Granville Island. That was fun but also easy to do all of these places without a tour! Do you have specific places you want to see?

We used LandSea for a pre-cruise tour to Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain. It was probably more expensive than doing it on our own, but the convenience of them picking us up at our hotel, taking care of the luggage and dropping us off at the pier was worth it. I would definitely use them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for all of your replies. We are staying in Vancouver post cruise for 2 days before going on the Canadian Rocky Mountaineer. Day 1 (dis-embarkation day) we are on our own. Day 2 we have a sightseeing tour with CRM to North Vancouver including Capilano and Grouse Mtn so those are covered. We would really like to see some of the hi-lights of Vancouver including Stanley Park, Gastown, Granville etc. Wish we had more time as I am sure it is a beautiful city. As I mentioned previously, my husband has limited mobility, post stroke, and doing something on our own is not in the cards. With all of your favourable replies, I think I will book Land Sea and have a small tour bus with commentary and not have to wait up to an hour to continue on our way.

Thanks to all

Happy Canada Day & 4th of July

We booked a tour through Viator that ended up being with LandSea tours. It was a good tour, even though we were unfortunate to have really rainy weather for the first half of the tour.

The one place I would caution you about for limited mobility is the lunch stop at the public market (I can't remember now what it was called). It was rather crazy the day we were there (and it was a Wednesday!) and very hard to find a seat to eat lunch at, and my step-dad (who has Parkinson's and struggles with walking a bit) was a bit overwhelmed. We eventually found something outside, and it wasn't the fault of the tour company, just warning you of it. You might look for an actual restaurant in the area rather than trying to do the market.

But the tour guide was great about retrieving his walker from the back when we were going to be out and about for a bit. They handled the luggage transfer for us, and the tour guide was friendly and helpful.