Can you get your Atlantis bracelet at dock before getting on buses ?

greatescape3

Did you book your excursion yet? I bought our tickets through an online company that sells day passes to Atlantis. I don't think I can name it. Anyway it was much cheaper and I was able to take a cab to and from Atlantis on our own time schedule. We stood in line at Atlantis to get our bracelets at the ticket window and just had to show our print out.

Did you book your excursion yet? I bought our tickets through an online company that sells day passes to Atlantis. I don't think I can name it. Anyway it was much cheaper and I was able to take a cab to and from Atlantis on our own time schedule. We stood in line at Atlantis to get our bracelets at the ticket window and just had to show our print out.

Thanks, yes I know about that company. I'm trying to use OBC from the ship. My understanding is that i can reserve now, then the excursion gets charged (to OBC) when I arrive on ship. Cost is similar plus I can use OBC for it. Atlantis directly has similar day passes (but if for some reason our ship doesn't go that day the entry fee is not refundable).

Thanks, yes I know about that company. I'm trying to use OBC from the ship. My understanding is that i can reserve now, then the excursion gets charged (to OBC) when I arrive on ship. Cost is similar plus I can use OBC for it. Atlantis directly has similar day passes (but if for some reason our ship doesn't go that day the entry fee is not refundable).

This seems like a good plan. However, I’d double check to ensure that passes to Atlantis are actually available (water park , that is) I know what’s advertised... but last November on Epic we were told that Atlantis no longer accepted passes from “outside sources” due to the increasing ratio of Day passes to actual Atlantis guests. Despite it being advertised... Therefore, we had to rent a room at an Atlantis affiliate across the street in order to get the passes. I’m just saying that just because it’s advertised as a ship excursion doesn’t mean they can’t/won’t cancel the excursion later. Of course you’d likely get your money/credits back but It would make for a disappointing day for the kids. I would suggest you look into it further.

Thanks for the response! I ended up booking the excursion (reserving actually) which means they charge my account (using OBC) once on board. Interesting, I've not heard of Atlantis not honoring the day pass though cruise ship excursion. They do have day passes available at Atlantis and NCL is listed as an acceptable "partner".

To answer your original question, If you have purchased Norwegian’s Atlantis Excursion, you will be given the bracelet on the pier and then you can go to Atlantis on your own.

The best way to do this is be the first in line with your waivers completely filled out and you will be first to receive your bracelets. You can take your own cab to Atlantis and be there before the pool or slides are even open to get the best seats. You can take the Norwegian shuttle back to port.

Don’t worry about your reservation not being honored. I have done Atlantis with Norwegian at least 15 times, always during peak school break times. We have never been denied once it was reserved. I do know many people who have been shut out because of late bookings.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the information! I called NCL and they said that they didn't know when bracelets were distributed but I could check with the shore excursion desk while on board (I don't love this answer, and have asked them to contact the shore excursion desk before I get there). I was not really concerned about them honoring the excursion but appreciate the reassurance plus I especially love the tip for getting there as early as possible and then taking the included return transport. I appreciate the help

The excursion ticket will say: be on the pier at 9:15. (Or so). I would be on the pier at 8:30 and stand in line then. There will be NCL employees who will tell you where to stand to wait for them to bring the bracelets which will be around 9:00am.

Sent from my iPad using Forums