Transportation to POM from PBI

mikeqm

I am going on cruise from POM 7/15. Airfare to Miami is still high, but PBI is reasonable.

I see there is a train that runs from PBI to MIA, then Uber over to port.

Anyone with experience do this?

Any better options?

TIA

Train is the best option. Tri Rail takes you directly to Miami Airport but Brightline is going downtown.

You won't have to worry about traffic on I95 and train station in Miami is less than 5mn away from Port.

https://gobrightline.com

Sandy, do you know how far the FLL Brightline station is from FLL airport? I read they don’t run shuttles but trying to get an idea what a cab or Uber would cost. Thanks

Sandy, do you know how far the FLL Brightline station is from FLL airport? I read they don’t run shuttles but trying to get an idea what a cab or Uber would cost. Thanks

If you are already in an Uber it makes no sense to take one to the brightline station to then spend money and wait for the train to downtown.

Brightline is not a good way to get from FLL to Port Miami or Downtown Miami area. Best ways are TriRail to Metrorail or just take an Uber for $35-$40 that would be around the same price as an Uber to Brightline and Brightline to Downtown Miami and cheaper if its more than one person.