4th of July /Canada Day Sale

MCC retired

June 28 - July 6

Celebrate the 4th of July or Canada Day with this special offer for one week only. You can sail to new England and Canada where the breathtaking views of the Northeastern shoreline are put on full display, delight in the unparalleled paradise of the Caribbean or choose to feast your eyes on towering glaciers and ice fields, native wildlife and national parks in Alaska. Whatever destination you choose you are sure to have the vacation of a lifetime.

Free Balcony Upgrade†

Free Gratuities‡

Grills suite guests receive Free Drinks♦

Pay only a $100 Non-Refundable Deposit#

Offer is available to residents of the 50 United States, Canada, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older.

Rate Code RG4

https://book.princess.com/pdf/onesource/cu/CU_4thofJulySaleFareChart.pdf

The areas around the Gulf and St Lawrence River are truly beautiful (Quebec, Tadoussac, Gaspé etc), the people are friendly and welcoming (and most are fully bilingual) and the local game and seafood is amazing.

Unfortunately the shipping restrictions are still in place so I gather the cruise lines are still bypassing Gaspé, which is really a shame.

https://www.tc.gc.ca/en/services/marine/navigation-marine-conditions/protecting-north-atlantic-right-whales-ship-strikes-gulf-st-lawrence.html

I visit the area (the Gaspésie) every month for work, and the Unesco World Heritage site at old Québec is one of my favourite destinations in Canada. Halifax, too, is a charming city that is always worth a visit.