Queen Eluzabeth Brittania Restaurant table numbers

Elephant1151

We are onboard QM2 and gave booked QE sectors of the WC next year.

Would like to request a quiet table in the stern on Deck 2. Does anyone have a current plan or are the table numbers the same as QV?

Your PCS or TA should take care of this for you.

Send them an E-mail giving Booking Ref.

I believe table plans can change from voyage to voyage. By "quiet table" I presume you mean a table for 2? There are a number of tables for two by windows in the Britannia restaurant on QE, some of which are at the back of the room. I've twice had the same window table on the port side - unfortunately I can't remember the table number. I think the area we were in - close to the stern windows is as quiet as it gets, but it all depends on the noise levels at the nearby tables, some of which will be for 6 or 8 guests.

If you would like a quiet table, I'd suggest contacting guest relations with your booking reference and being very specific about what you would like (then keeping your fingers crossed!). However, please note that on QE, there is at least one two-top stuck behind a pillar with little or no view of the restaurant. It would certainly be quiet - perhaps too quiet though!