NCL Escape - MDR Menu Question?

Saw a good thread recently with pictures of the MDR menus for each day of the Escape's voyage to Bermuda. I'm trying to plan out which nights we want to dine in the MDR and which nights to make reservations at three specialty restaurants. Does anyone know if the menus stay the same pretty much week-to-week, i.e. the Monday menu is the same cruise after cruise, or do they make changes to the menus/schedule every trip out?

Thanks.

There are about 14 menus they rotate. They might use the same 7 for a few weeks in a row, then switch them up. So you never know. I saw someone post those, too. I had sailed the week before, and mine were different.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are about 14 menus they rotate. They might use the same 7 for a few weeks in a row, then switch them up. So you never know. I saw someone post those, too. I had sailed the week before, and mine were different.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well damn, that's too bad. I guess we'll play "dinner roulette" Our wedding anniversary is on the first night of the cruise so we'll probably eat in the MDR. We'll probably do the MDR on the last night as well and use our specialty dining every other night in between. Thanks for your help.

Well damn, that's too bad. I guess we'll play "dinner roulette" Our wedding anniversary is on the first night of the cruise so we'll probably eat in the MDR. We'll probably do the MDR on the last night as well and use our specialty dining every other night in between. Thanks for your help.

Those are usually two good nights for the MDR.

Those are usually two good nights for the MDR.

From our experiences that's what we've thought as well. The specialty dining plan is sort of a double edged sword, we could eat in the MDR every night but we also enjoy the specialty restaurants too. We're going to attend some of the shows (Brat Pack & Jazz) so we'll probably go to the MDR on those nights so we can make our showtime with some time to spare. I think the specialty venues take a bit longer.