Royal Genie Question/Help

Hi Everyone. We set sail this Sat!!! We received the intial welcome about 2 weeks out, we responded ASAP. We have yet to hear back from our response. We are just waiting on arrival time, reservations and other inital things from that email.

Any thoughts in if we should have heard back yet, or when we should expect to since we sail in 5 days?

What ship? If you have an email for your genie I would contact them now and ask if they have your schedule ready to review. We have always had final schedule in place by this time, with arrival time, activities, and anything else we had requested. Hope you get it worked out and have a wonderful trip. If this is the first time with a genie you will be spoiled, we were.

What ship? If you have an email for your genie I would contact them now and ask if they have your schedule ready to review. We have always had final schedule in place by this time, with arrival time, activities, and anything else we had requested. Hope you get it worked out and have a wonderful trip. If this is the first time with a genie you will be spoiled, we were.

We are on Harmomy. I do have his email and reached back out 2 times to confirm arrival time. No response as of yet.

If we had received this lack of response it would certainly weigh on how much we would tip at the end. Even sailing last year in Sept. After all the hurricanes we heard from our genie and had everything scheduled at least the week before we were to sail. Not sure what else you can do.

Another thought would be to try to get ahold of the concierge on Harmony and see if they could help. They are there to help you also. I know I saw a like to the current ones on cruise critic or you might give Royal a call. They never seemed able to help us but you never know. Good luck and please post if you hear from you genie.