Regal forward facing balconies adjoining?

cibaygirls

Hi, I am looking at booking a cruise for 2020 and am excited about the idea of one of the forward facing balcony cabins on either the Lido or Marina deck (am leaning towards Lido). I am traveling with other people so we were looking at getting at least 2 cabins. Does anyone know if these are cabins in which the balconies can be accessed from one to the other (as is seen in more traditional balcony cabins). I wasnt sure due to the different structure of these balconies. Thanks

From the videos I've seen, the corner minis can't be opened but you're asking about reg. balcony cabins. Have you looked on Youtube for videos of those cabins on either the Royal/Regal/Majestic? Put in the cabin numbers and if there's a good tour that shows the balcony, you'll be able to see if there's a door. Good luck!

Thanks for the feedback. I was getting nervous about those balconies as my TA told me the representative told her that we would have to sign a waiver about the balcony not being able to be accessed while in motion. The TA did follow up with a supervisor who dis confirmed the signing a waiver part, but did enforce the idea that we might be able to consistently access the balcony. From everything I have read on cruise critic it seems that this rule is not really enforced.

Check out video of Marina M107. Pretty massive balcony and very nice mini-suite too. We are booked in this stateroom for our New England/Canada cruise in September.

You will absolutely love that cabin and balcony...….it is like a mini heliport. We had that room several years ago and it was amazing. You will also enjoy the club class dining that comes with that mini.

Thanks for the feedback. I was getting nervous about those balconies as my TA told me the representative told her that we would have to sign a waiver about the balcony not being able to be accessed while in motion. The TA did follow up with a supervisor who dis confirmed the signing a waiver part, but did enforce the idea that we might be able to consistently access the balcony. From everything I have read on cruise critic it seems that this rule is not really enforced.

We have stayed in these forward facing balconies 5 times. M108 was the only mini suite but stayed in L101, L102 and M 101 M104 and have M106 (mini) booked for December.

The balcony was never locked and some days were windy when at sea. The view sailing into port is amazing. We were able to watch the sun rise as we sailed into Lisbon and the sail away is so fun as everyone is on their balcony. Enjoy!

Thanks for the feedback cruiser113 about M107 and the other forward facing staterooms and balconies. We are so looking forward to the sights from M107 balcony especially when departing and arriving the different ports while on our New England/Canada Cruise in September.

No waiver here, just a reminder from our steward about the wind. Keep in mind that there is a crew access in the center on Marina deck, so the two center staterooms (101 and 102) do not have adjoining balconies.