More Seaside questions

GORDONCHICK

I've read that there aren't any hooks in the cabins to hang organizers, etc. Does that mean no hooks in the bathroom either?

We will be flying out of FLL, so what would be the earliest time you'd feel comfortable booking a flight out on disembarkment day?

We are still looking at options of getting too the airport (FLL) for the 3 of us - rental car, shuttle, uber, etc. What was your choice and how did it work out for you? Last time we flew into FLL & sailed out of MIA, we rented a car, spent the night in MIA, returned the car in the morning & took their shuttle to the port. We will still be coming in the day before.

I've read that there aren't any hooks in the cabins to hang organizers, etc. Does that mean no hooks in the bathroom either?

We will be flying out of FLL, so what would be the earliest time you'd feel comfortable booking a flight out on disembarkment day?

We are still looking at options of getting too the airport (FLL) for the 3 of us - rental car, shuttle, uber, etc. What was your choice and how did it work out for you? Last time we flew into FLL & sailed out of MIA, we rented a car, spent the night in MIA, returned the car in the morning & took their shuttle to the port. We will still be coming in the day before.

Only hooks in room were the 2 in the bathroom for towels.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not before 11. 11 to Noon is "pushing it/hope everything goes perfectly". After Noon is cool.

Check ridesas dot com for transportation.

We just rented a car to fly out of FLL. Avis, Budget and Hertz all have locations on 2nd Street in Miami and have a shuttle service that is a less than ten minute ride to terminal F.

We flew in the night before and dropped of with Hertz in a mid size SUV for less than $50 with a corporate discount. We could have been to FLL by 1:00 easily on disembarkation day without express walk off disembarkation. We used Budget that day for around $60 with the same car and discount.

For a group of 4 with 4 suitcases, the rental was a great way to go. I dropped off and picked up everyone at the terminal. It made things very easy.

Sent from my XT1687 using Tapatalk

We got off 6/30 and Uber'd from port to FLL. Thankfully we had a late flight as we were in standstill traffic for an hour because of an accident. We stayed on board a couple of extra hours and still made it to the airport by 12:15 even with the traffic jam, so a normal transit and early departure should have you there by 8:30 or 9 I would think.

Uber worked well, but it is a madhouse when you are waiting for the Uber there.