Escape H6 beds

vacation44

Seriously considering changing our current cabin to a Haven aft balcony. However, am I correct that the bed situation would be the bedroom and then the sofa bed? There is no magical bed that comes down from the ceiling? We are four and this would not work for us. Any suggestions and/ comments will be appreciated as my son and daughter need their own sleeping space.

The sofa bed can open as a single or as a double. One option that has worked is to bring an inflatable mattress and put it on the living room floor with the sofa bed opened as a single. The room steward will make up the mattress in the evening and can store it under the king-sized bed in the bedroom during the day.

The sofa bed can open as a single or as a double. One option that has worked is to bring an inflatable mattress and put it on the living room floor with the sofa bed opened as a single. The room steward will make up the mattress in the evening and can store it under the king-sized bed in the bedroom during the day.

Thank you for the great suggestion. I think we will go for it and bring an air mattress. Do I tell them in advance or when we get to the cabin?

Thank you for the great suggestion. I think we will go for it and bring an air mattress. Do I tell them in advance or when we get to the cabin?

Just tell the room steward or leave a note. Your steward should introduce him/herself on the first afternoon.