Breakaway Excursions Removed

neilkear

I have been monitoring the excursions for the Breakaway, 10/16/2018. For the past couple of weeks the Explore and Plan section has shown 64 excursions of which I have chosen 4 out of 5 ports we'll visit, not liking anything for San Juan yet. Day before yesterday I went on and it showed 12 excursions for the cruise, I assumed it was some sort of glitch. When I went on today it still shows 12 excursions total to chose. Is this normal? I can understand removing excursions when they fill up but this is 52 shorex removed between Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning. Doesn't seem logical!

I have been monitoring the excursions for the Breakaway, 10/16/2018. For the past couple of weeks the Explore and Plan section has shown 64 excursions of which I have chosen 4 out of 5 ports we'll visit, not liking anything for San Juan yet. Day before yesterday I went on and it showed 12 excursions for the cruise, I assumed it was some sort of glitch. When I went on today it still shows 12 excursions total to chose. Is this normal? I can understand removing excursions when they fill up but this is 52 shorex removed between Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning. Doesn't seem logical!

It could be a few things. One is they could be filled up, the second is they could be redoing contacts with those venders, the third it could be a glitch which happens once in a while when they are adding or removing excursions

Once you pick your excursion, it blocks out any other excursions available for that port and time slot.

Not so! I have 12 shorex showing to choose from, 4 of them are ones I have chosen. One of my chosen is on St Thomas, 5 of the other choices I am given are also St Thomas, the remaining 3 are San Juan.

Had the same scenario... blocked out most of the excursions with the ones I booked still showing as if I could rebook them. I called NCL customer service. It is as the other poster said... the computer blocks out the conflicts. But it isn’t always smart enough to block out the ones you booked too! They wiped out all my reservations and I started over with all the choices back on the site.