Favorite fishing excursion ever!

vacationlover_mn

FYI, we have done a few fishing excursions in the past. Our very favorite to date was the Ketchikan, RCI one where they cook the fish for you afterwards on a little island. We caught TONS of fish, there was only 4 passengers on the boat, and the guide was great! And, shore lunch was fantastic :)IMG_3136.thumb.JPG.9cb9517bfc4c920c2c83be8111e0e1ad.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

IMG_3472.JPG.fd30e5bd03e5b2849b9653978a3f639d.JPG

IMG_3150.thumb.JPG.131c6c28aec832c5a3fb45f2d7ed0d17.JPG

Never been fishing on a cruise but highly recommend salmon fishing on the Kenai, especially, but really anywhere. Halibut tastes good but isn’t the funnest fish to catch. Sort of like dragging the barn door up from the bottom of the ocean. Lingcod is especially delicious.

Looks great! Did they offer to ship your fish home?

FYI, we have done a few fishing excursions in the past. Our very favorite to date was the Ketchikan, RCI one where they cook the fish for you afterwards on a little island. We caught TONS of fish, there was only 4 passengers on the boat, and the guide was great! And, shore lunch was fantastic :)[ATTACH]424602[/ATTACH][ATTACH]424604[/ATTACH][ATTACH]424605[/ATTACH]

Nope - this excursion only offers a guaranteed shore lunch with the fish you catch... we saw 3 RCI excursions at this location, and eating our fish right there fresh appealed to us. One of the other ones mentioned the option to ship home. The third one didn’t even mention offer to ship home...