Promtional free 120 Min Ship to Shore Phone Calls

Sunburg1

One of the promotions listed for my upcoming NCl cruise is "120 Min Ship to Shore Phone Calls". We have never used this in the past, if we had it. (We are Platinum on NCL).

Does anyone have experience with this? Does it work any time? With any phone?

Thanks

Sunburg1

One of the promotions listed for my upcoming NCl cruise is "120 Min Ship to Shore Phone Calls". We have never used this in the past, if we had it. (We are Platinum on NCL).

Does anyone have experience with this? Does it work any time? With any phone?

Thanks

Sunburg1

We had it, it was great, had a code to enter before you dialed so I imagine could be used on any phone on the ship but we only used it in our cabin !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read the Terms &Conditions. Can only be used from cabin phone, using the code given.
to add.... because someone will ask.... only YOUR cabin as it's associated with the code. You can't go to a friend's cabin.

Re ready to dial an enormously long set of numbers!!! We did use it once but be careful getting the calling time right!!!!
There's no "calling time window" that this is valid. You can use it 24/7..... unless your warning is about "calling time" to family & friends at 2am and them not being pleased. [emoji3]

We got this perk out of the blue on our Sept 2018 Epic cruise out of Barcelona. I was wondering what it was. It's in addition to our Internet minutes and 10 free photos (which was also a surprise). Don't know if we'll be making any calls but it is interesting. This is what it says on our cruise reservation, " Unlimited Phone Calls".

We used the Free Calls from the Breakaway in June in the Baltics. Was nice to be able to check in on our elderly parents a couple of times. Took a few tries to figure out what numbers/codes to dial. I called the Operator on board and she provided clear instructions.

Enjoy,

Lynne