Price Drop question

teague38

I am booked early saver and got a $50 OBC when I booked, my question is if turn in a form to get the lower price which is only down $10 so I would get a total of $20 OBC would I lose my original $50 OBO if they aren't running the same deal as they were when I booked?? Seems like I have read something about this on here somewhere. Or would I now have a total of $70 OBC??

I am booked early saver and got a $50 OBC when I booked, my question is if turn in a form to get the lower price which is only down $10 so I would get a total of $20 OBC would I lose my original $50 OBO if they aren't running the same deal as they were when I booked?? Seems like I have read something about this on here somewhere. Or would I now have a total of $70 OBC??

You would lose the original OBC as you are booking at the new rate

You would lose the original OBC as you are booking at the new rate

So the only time I would need to turn in a price drop form is if they are doing the $50 OBC deal or if the price drop totals more than $50 when they aren't doing the $50 OBC deal? Sorry for all the questions, just don't want to lose money.

So the only time I would need to turn in a price drop form is if they are doing the $50 OBC deal or if the price drop totals more than $50 when they aren't doing the $50 OBC deal? Sorry for all the questions, just don't want to lose money.

That is correct.

Correct you want to make sure the savings is at least greater than $50 before you request a price drop

Also good to note is if you booked during one of the reduced deposit sales if you put in for a price reduction and they are not running the same reduced deposit promo you will have only 48 hours to pay the difference between your original deposit amount and the new deposit amount.

Also good to note is if you booked during one of the reduced deposit sales if you put in for a price reduction and they are not running the same reduced deposit promo you will have only 48 hours to pay the difference between your original deposit amount and the new deposit amount.

Thanks for that info because I did indeed book at a reduced deposit rate.