Why are drinks so expensive

Trimone

Okay.. glad you mentioned single malts.. when was your last NCL Cruise? What single malts are still included in the drink package? I know when I went last year, many were not included anymore. Thanks

We sailed the Dawn to Bermuda the first week of May. If there have been changes to the single malt scotch it has happened since that.

Being I am not a scotch drinker I had to depend on hubby to help me out: Here is his favorite and son in laws as well: Glenmorangie (not sure of the spelling) and most of those with Glen in the name.

Well, if they have Glenmorganie... I can def. vouch for that as visited their distillery in Scotland. Really beautiful area and, while I'm not a scotch drinker, DH and our fellow visitors/pax/friends thoroughly enjoyed their wee drams... ;)

Just in case you ever have the opportunity to visit:

https://www.glenmorangie.com/en-us

Enjoy:D

Well, if they have Glenmorganie... I can def. vouch for that as visited their distillery in Scotland. Really beautiful area and, while I'm not a scotch drinker, DH and our fellow visitors/pax/friends thoroughly enjoyed their wee drams... ;)

Just in case you ever have the opportunity to visit:

https://www.glenmorangie.com/en-us

Enjoy:D

Our grand daughter and her husband did an entire week long trip following the scotch tour route in Scotland about 5 or 6 years ago.

For sure, when all my cruise credits are used I will be looking, anyone with common sense would.

I have just come off a Princess cruise. My two previous cruises had been with NCL on the drink package. We found Princess expensive off set by the bottle of wine you are allowed to take on board at the start of the cruise and the two bottles of wine that we genuinely meant to hand in after one of our day trips and were not found by the scanner as we reentered.

I have happily come back to NCL. I have a cruise with the drink package and the service charges included. I am English and feel more comfortable seeing the full price on the invoice and not worrying that there might be extra fees added on.