Coffee Travel Mugs will they fill them with a coffee card

gvre

We have Coffee Travel Mugs we are thinking of bringing on the Royal next week to have them filled at the International Cafe in the morning instead of their paper cups. Will they fill them?

I used my travel mug on a 14 day on Emerald princess international cafe with no problems at all.

They didn't even question just rinsed it if it needed it and filled it up and book the specialty coffee off he card or just filled with the regular coffee with a flash of the card.

We have Coffee Travel Mugs we are thinking of bringing on the Royal next week to have them filled at the International Cafe in the morning instead of their paper cups. Will they fill them?

They’ve always filled ours for my brewed coffee in my insulated mug & for my wife’s cold specialty coffees in her insulated Starbucks mug.

We never had a problem. We were on the Royal twice for 20 days each time. Have a great cruise.

Tony