Iona - Dining Options

London-Calling

Inclusive dining options on Iona are the 4 MDRs, The Quays, Horizon Buffet and SkyDome Pizzeria & Grill.

Payable speciality restaurants are Sindhu, Epicurean, Glass House, Beach House, Keel and Cow, Olive Grove, Sundaes and Limelight Club.

Please could I ask about Vistas. I only know Tiffanies. Is the food free in Vistas as it promises Eric Lanyard cakes. Did I read it will also offer Gelato. I imagine that will be charged for.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please could I ask about Vistas. I only know Tiffanies. Is the food free in Vistas as it promises Eric Lanyard cakes. Did I read it will also offer Gelato. I imagine that will be charged for.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Vistas is not listed under speciality restaurants just under bars so no idea if its payable. Glass House and Keel and Cow is stated under bars and also speciality restaurants but should imagine if Vistas is Eric Lanlard theme then the cakes will be chargeable like Market Cafe on Britannia.

Vistas is not listed under speciality restaurants just under bars so no idea if its payable. Glass House and Keel and Cow is stated under bars and also speciality restaurants but should imagine if Vistas is Eric Lanlard theme then the cakes will be chargeable like Market Cafe on Britannia.

Thank you. If these cakes are chargeable on Britannia I imagine they will be chargeable on Iona.

Best wishes, Stephen.

Just a thought when we started there was the MDR and the buffet and Cafe Bordeaux.

The new ships have the MDR and the buffet and 2/3 or more restaurants for which you pay.

What have you lost..... nothing.

What have you gained.... all the other pay restaurants.

I look at this as a positive not a negative. You do not have to go to the newly introduced venues.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Public space. Like when the Curzon room on Oriana became a pay extra dining venue instead of a lounge/recital venue.

I’m sailing on Iona & welcome freedom dining. I’ve used it on other cruise lines & have no problem with waiting with a pager.

I like to have the choice of restaurants as well & obviously I have a choice whether I use the fee included ones or the ones that have an additional fee. It is all about choice & for me, part of the cruise experience.

I know that I will want to do the Eric Lanlard afternoon tea already for 1 & then will probably want to do an extra fee restaurant for 1 night - just a matter of seeing which menu appeals the best!