Mariner WS Category - yes or no ? Help !!!

We are planning on going on the 4 night Mariner cruise in about 6 weeks time. I have noticed that there is only one JS left on the ship which will accommodate 2 adults and 2 children however, I've seen a WS category cabin advertised with Costco (I've no experience of booking with them) and I'm wondering if it's a good deal or will I just end up with the JS that is left ?

I've always booked far in advance and mainly direct with RC so haven't a clue how this will work. Would you risk it ? Our alternatives seem to be x2 promenade view adjoining cabins (and they are a lot cheaper) or a JS for us and an inside a few doors up for our boys (15 & 12).

I love a balcony but don't know what to think.

Help !

I don't know what to think. It's not showing any JS available for 4 people now !

I know what you mean about the 2 promenades as wed get 2 bathrooms too but imagine if we got a one bed suite !!! oh heck I just don't know.

Do you all think the prices will go up or down now ???

I don't know what to think. It's not showing any JS available for 4 people now !

I know what you mean about the 2 promenades as wed get 2 bathrooms too but imagine if we got a one bed suite !!! oh heck I just don't know.

Do you all think the prices will go up or down now ???

Hold on I'll check

giphy.gif

We are planning on going on the 4 night Mariner cruise in about 6 weeks time. I have noticed that there is only one JS left on the ship which will accommodate 2 adults and 2 children however, I've seen a WS category cabin advertised with Costco (I've no experience of booking with them) and I'm wondering if it's a good deal or will I just end up with the JS that is left ?

I've always booked far in advance and mainly direct with RC so haven't a clue how this will work. Would you risk it ? Our alternatives seem to be x2 promenade view adjoining cabins (and they are a lot cheaper) or a JS for us and an inside a few doors up for our boys (15 & 12).

I love a balcony but don't know what to think.

Help !

If the price was right I would book it!

Don't count on a 1 bedroom suite.

We have booked a WS many times & always got a JS.

I would get the 2 cabins 2 bathrooms & if you pulled out the couch or used a portable bed in the JS, you would not be able to walk around.