Anthem entertainment times for 12 night Caribbean

We are cruising on the Anthem in Jan 2019 for 12 night Caribbean out of Bayonne. We will be reserving My Time Dining ahead of time and don't want to not have enough time to get to the shows. Plus on port days it can get short on time after re-boarding ship. Anybody remember the times for these reserved shows:

We Will Rock You

Spectra's Cabaret

The Gift

Also the times for the regular entertainment in the evening for this 12 night cruise?

Thanks!

A lot of the timing on the shows depends on the CD. It may be close but they each tweak in their own way.

Be prepared to go with the flow. If the sea conditions are rough, shows can be cancelled and/or rescheduled, particularly Spectras Cabaret.

My advice would be to book the first showings when they become available to book and adjust your dining time if necessary. If you book the last show offering and it is cancelled, you can be out of luck.

Be prepared to go with the flow. If the sea conditions are rough, shows can be cancelled and/or rescheduled, particularly Spectras Cabaret.

My advice would be to book the first showings when they become available to book and adjust your dining time if necessary. If you book the last show offering and it is cancelled, you can be out of luck.

Yeah, you're right. Thanks for that reminder. I've been on a cruise where a show had to be canceled due to rough weather.

I've been on Anthem 17 times, including 4 12 night cruises. The show times are always different and can also be on different days of the cruise. On some of my cruises WWRY was on the first few days of the cruise and on other cruises it was on the last few days of the cruise. Sometimes they are changed at the last minute due to rough seas too.

I've been on Anthem 17 times, including 4 12 night cruises. The show times are always different and can also be on different days of the cruise. On some of my cruises WWRY was on the first few days of the cruise and on other cruises it was on the last few days of the cruise. Sometimes they are changed at the last minute due to rough seas too.

Agree, pretty much same on most ships. If there is 2 different shows one cruise will be 1 then 2, Next cruise is 2 then 1. That way performer's practice one show at a time... Last Fall I did B2B2B cruises and even main dining was different time each cruise. One cruise was at 6pm next cruise it started at 530pm

• 1 month later...