Kids Sail Free...not so much

So I went to the Royal page and looked under Plan a Cruise > Deals > Kids Sail Free.

I put in my date and Harmony Comes up for March 29, 2019. I call Royal and they say sorry read the terms and conditions. This is an error and we are not required to honor it. Royal's IT department must be the worst in the business. I am currently trying to determine what Federal Agency I can file a complaint with.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, look for loopholes in the blackout dates. Past year kids ended school May 25. Dates didn’t start til May 31. My kids sailed free until they realized it. Had to honor. Next year kids don’t start back from school til January 10. Blackout dates end on January 2. Inside of fighting system beat them at there own game!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The few times we sailed when our kids were school age we just took them out of school for a week. We usually booked mid May. It was after spring break and a month before schools in the northeast ended for the year. The cruise lines never had these BS kids sail free nonsense and since it was shoulder season we got some really great deals. The other upside is that the ship wasn't loaded with kids so it was enjoyable for both the kids and the parents. Now that the kids are adults I will never travel during peak family vacation time until we have grandchildren someday.

So I went to the Royal page and looked under Plan a Cruise > Deals > Kids Sail Free.

I put in my date and Harmony Comes up for March 29, 2019. I call Royal and they say sorry read the terms and conditions. This is an error and we are not required to honor it. Royal's IT department must be the worst in the business. I am currently trying to determine what Federal Agency I can file a complaint with.

Post back when you determine what Federal Agency you are going to file your complaint with.