Basketball Court on Grand Princess

niborHS

My son is used to having a basketball court on the ship; a great place for him to hang out and meet other teenagers to hang out with. It looks like there isn't one on the Grand, is this true?

Here is a picture of the area I took about two years ago with the hoop up top. May have to share with the paddle tennis folks. :D

DSC04499.JPG.26636ba47da6d4bd24ce1d5ce77eb741.JPG

Hi Robin,

We're on the same cruise as you. We are listed on the Roll Call as Cruisr and Son. We're from NJ. Son is 15 and a basketball nut. He's a freshman in HS and unfortunatly, did not make the freshman team but he does the recreation dept. basketball and loves it. On every large ship we've been on he's been at the basketball court.

When are you leaving for Houston? We're flying out on Friday night. I never like flying to the cruise the day of sailing, especially in the winter.

I'll keep checking the roll call to see where everyone may be meeting. Looks like a lot of people.

Bon voyage

Cruisr (Pat)

Been on the Grand twice. The "at sea" days there were pickup games (3 0n 3 )in the morning time. I think in the Platter there were listings to advertise these games but I could be wrong. Hope this helps.

Archived