Is NCL the only one with Haven

styme123

b

We chose the Haven after talking to friends who as my mother would say “have more money than God.” They have young adult kids ages 19-24. In the past few years they took them on a private yacht (kids thought it was “cool for first 24 hours, them bored out of their minds”), then on Regent ( “kids liked the food...then bored”) then Ncl Haven where they had 3 rooms ...paying a premium for their daughter to have her own room( “food only good not great but ...everybody had a great time”.)

Great insight Maya!

I see an opportunity for a brand where you can have (truly) great food AND a great time! Maybe Mr Del Monte will oblige...

MSC is the closest, Carnival has nothing, and Royal has the Suite Lounge, Sundeck, and Restaurant. After sailing the Haven with NCL, I wouldn't put hardly any value in the courtyard. Notably because it's totally enclosed with no view and full of kids which can make it unusable if you don't have young kids yourself. We prefer Royal which has the Solarium (adults only and better than the Haven courtyard anyways). Haven't tried Yacht Club yet but it's definitely on the list.